The Trial Class objective is to train young learners (Age 11 to 17) about Arduino programming, AutoCAD design, and Drone Piloting. it is suitable for beginners who would like to learn more about the latest technology to solve real-life problems. The course will be conducted by our STEM Teachers who are certified and trained by the industry.
• Arduino Programming
Arduino is an open-source, single-board, microcontroller for building devices that can sense and control objects in the physical world.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to program the Arduino for real-world usage, such as to control lights, motors and motion detection sensors.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
1. Program Arduino to control lights, and other devices.
2. Understand Arduino’s architecture, including inputs and connectors for add-on devices.
3. Understand the various options in programming languages, using C/C++
4. Test, debug, and deploy the Arduino to solve real-world problems.
The objective of this course is to teach Kids & Teens the basic commands and tools necessary for professional 2D drawing, design, and drafting using tinker cad & AutoCAD. Kids & Teens will experience additive manufacturing 3D printing.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
1. Introduced to additive technology / 3D printing
2. 3D print with tinker card
3. foster classroom problem-solving, creativity and collaboration
4. facilitate kids to develop their critical skills needed for future careers.
• Drone training class for beginner
Meet with an instructor in a convenient in our school.
1. Learn on a popular DJI drone model that will be provided by the instructor
2. Have 13 minutes of hands-on flying time to master orientation, basic flight maneuvers, and more advanced flight skills
3. Practice flying under various intelligent flight modes
4. Capture photo and video at your flight location
5. Understand best practices of being a safe drone pilot
6. Ask questions about regulations, software, flight operations management, checklists and more
Terms & Conditions:
1. Parents are required to accompany their child during the 3-hours trial class session.
2. As this is an international school, parents and students have to follow the school rules and regulations.
3. The organizer has the right to reschedule the date of the trial class by updating the parents or students accordingly.
4. Please indicate which date of the trial class on Saturdays (20 March, 6 April, 13 Apr, 20 Apr or 27 Apr).
5. Each student can only entitle for one (1) trial class.
6. All trial class will begin from 10 am to 1pm.
Do you want your child to miss out our STEM.
#International School, #MITstem, #robotic, #3DPrinting, #Science, #Technology, #Education, #Technology, #Engineering #Mathematics, #Cambridge, #MIT #Stem, #ticket, #coding, #programming, #Drone, #school holidays, #holiday, #environment, #design, #Class, #enrichment #STEAM